Our goal is to be a civil society organization role model, in providing voice and services to the less privileged and vulnerable segments of the society with a key focus on issues concerning health, education, agriculture, poverty alleviation, gender equality, democracy and human rights.
- To eradicate poverty in rural areas of Nigeria.
- To promote the sustainable growth and development of vulnerable people in Nigeria.
- To accelerate the empowerment of vulnerable persons in rural areas of Nigeria.
- To improve the health and well-being of vulnerable persons in rural areas of Nigeria.
- To promote the social and political inclusion of vulnerable persons in all sectors nationally and internationally.
- To develop projects that will support people living with HIV/AIDS, their families and friends.